Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Playing with new toys and reading about blogging


I, thanks to the grace of family and friends, have a new toy. My very old Mac G3 suffered it's first near fatal hard drive crash while in the midst of a huge project. Due to that heart attack I have been given the gift (via being pre-paid) of a new MacBook Pro with all new design software. I thrilled. We are talking, going from driving a jalopy to speeding down the freeway in a BMW.

AND I have been reading about blogging, yes I know that seems kind of lame, but I am so interested in the whole phenomenon. The "experts" all say you need themes, and privately hosted blogs, and more, but I am thinking that free (blogger/wordpress.com) is great. I do think though you will begin to see changes on the blog. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.